It’s so easy to book into our courses:
Just click BOOK NOW or call 1300 842 262

$55 non refundable deposit required per booking, balance of course fee paid at the course.
Payment by Cash or Credit Card accepted.

Getting a Marine Boat Licence and/or PWC / Jet Ski Licence is so easy!

  Attend one of our courses and when you pass the TSV test, we give you a TSV Certificate.

 Take the TSV Certificate to VicRoads within 12 months. No appointment necessary – just turn up.

 Pay your 5 year licence fee (about $160 / $190) for 5 years, have you photograph taken.

 You now have your Marine Boat and / or Jet Ski Licence.Please note: VicRoads have Eligibility Requirements such as health, eyesight and previous licence situations. Please ensure that you comply with these requirements before you attend our course.

Peninsula Boat Training Pty. Ltd. trading as Melbourne Boat Training is a Registered Training Organisation (No 22587) approved by Transport Safety Victoria to conduct courses in :-

  • Marine Licence Courses (boat licence) only $130

  • Marine Licence Courses with PWC (Jet Ski ) endorsement also only $130

  • PWC ( Jet Ski ) only Licence Courses only $90 (if you already have a marine boat licence.)

IdentificationTo attend the Marine Boat & Jet Ski Licence Training Course, you are required to bring along the APPROVED PROOF of IDENTITY. Simply, you need to bring yourDrivers Licence (or L or P’s) OR Passport / Birth Certificate AND Medicare card / School ID card.A summary of the required documents for you to bring to the course are:Option A: A current VICTORIAN DRIVER’S LICENCE / LEARNER’S PERMIT OR Option B: ONE PRIMARY document AND ONE SECONDARY documentA PRIMARY document is one of the following:Your Australian Passport, your Overseas Passport, Australian Birth Certificate (not Birth Extract)A SECONDARY document is one of the following:Medicare Card, (family card with your name listed), Student Identity card, Pensioner Concession card, Department of Veteran’s Affairs card, current entitlement card issued by the Commonwealth, credit card or account card from a bank, building society or credit union, state or federal government employee photo ID card.