On-Water Boat Handling Tuition
Just starting out in boating. Don’t make mistakes by not knowing or being unsure – most mistakes are COSTLY at the least, or possibly even life threatening.
Learn safe boating & boat handling CORRECTLY from the start.
Just 3 hours tuition provided by experienced, qualified skippers can take the stress out of your boating.
To organise a session please complete the form at the bottom of the page and we can then get in touch with you.
Learn on OUR boat or YOUR boat.
Book a session at a time to suit your weekdays or weekends.
Our On-water session covers all the basic maneuvers required to safely operate a recreational powerboat, and includes:
- Starting the day – Launching your boat or driving it out of your berth or pen
- Ending the day – Driving your boat back on to the trailer or back into the berth or pen,
- Driving and maneuvering in forward and in reverse
- Driving and turning in confined areas
- Holding station and 3-point turns
- Approaching and departing dock or jetty without causing damage
- High speed handling (weather permitting)
- Handling rough weather
Options to Learn
OPTION 1: ON OUR BOAT
DON’T HAVE A BOAT YET? Then this session is just for you.
This is a one-on-one private lesson on our commercially registered 6.2 metre power boat.
Our boat has all the handling characteristics of a normal recreational power boat.
Courses are held in the protected waters of:
- Martha Cove Harbour located at Safety Beach and
- Williamstown from the Royal Yacht Club of Victoria.
OPTION 2: ON YOUR BOAT
HAVING TROUBLE HANDLING YOUR NEW DREAM BOAT?
Do you dread using the boat ramp or leaving and returning to your berth?
We can help by coming out on your boat and have some quiet “One-on-One” boat handling tuition!
MORE INFORMATION OR BOOKING
Please complete the form below and provide us with come details,
Or call 0413 432 264 to discuss cost and a time and place to suit you.